viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

A formal letter

87 Whitehouse RD,
Oxford 0X5 5JK

29th April, 2016

Mr P.Bridges,
Starlight Café,
54 Market St,
Oxford 0X4 3SD



Dear Mr Bridges,

I saw your advertisement for part-time staff in the local paper and I'm writing to apply for a job as a kitchen helper in your café in Oxford.

I am 16 years old and I am a student at St Mary's School. I am friendly, kind and hard-working. I love cooking. My grandmother always says that I am the home's chef. I have worked as a waitress in a café near my house and I have served meals on wheel, so I am used to working with food.
At the moment, I am working in a computer store. It's very small and quiet, so I am looking for a more interesting job in a busier place. The earliest date that I could start working at Starlight Café is next Friday, 6th May.

I am sending you my photo, and I look forward to hearing you.

Yours sincerely,


Andrea G

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario