sábado, 30 de abril de 2016

Email



To: Marion
From: andrew@hotmail.com
Subject: My horrible course

Hi, Marion
Don't worry! It wasn't your fault. I was OK. I just decided to phone a taxi.
The course in Chester was really disappointing! I told Jenny that I wanted to return home as soon as possible.
The lessons were too long (6 hours long!). Besides, there weren't any breaks at all!  The teacher also talk a lot and very quickly. What were the  extra‐school activities like? They were so boring. We went to the same places every day, and we didn't say any monuments or museums... nothing interesting.
With regard to the accomodation, it was good. The room I had was big with amazing views, but there wasn't Wifi. What a pity!
I hope to see you soon!
xxxx
Andrew

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario