martes, 10 de enero de 2017

A Christmas letter



11 Espinar St
Lobres, 18610
14th December


Hi Mason,

How’s life in LA? Sorry we haven’t spoken for ages, but I’ve been very busy with exams. I have finished all of them, so I’m just waiting for my marks.

Now, I’m thinking about what to do during Christmas holidays. I’d like to go to Sierra Nevada with my family and to pay for skiing lessons. Also, I will study, especially Philosophy because I don’t know if I’ll pass it. If I study more, I think I’ll be able to do it the next time. But I won’t be all the day studying!

Resultado de imagen de philosophyMy cousins and I are organizing a party, which will be very pretty, at my grandma’s house. We are going to make a special dinner and give each other lots of presents. On the contrary, in summer I’ll be going to Monte Carlo to practise my French, and then, when I back, I’ll go with my friends to the beach or swim in the pool and I’ll sunbathe all day long. I prefer summer because I love sun. Have you decided what you’re going to do?


I hope your exams went well and you can relax now. Write soon with your news.

All the best,
Rachel


PS. Try to write me in Spanish next time!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario