viernes, 17 de febrero de 2017

A hypothetical situation





Resultado de imagen de atlantis paradise bahamas
           If I won the lottery, I would feel very excited and lucky. I think I would do a lot of things with such a huge amount of money, so I have got lots of ideas about how to spend it!

First of all, I would buy a small house in the mountain for my family. I would buy a sports car for me and I would get my little sister a new laptop. I would also spend money on a plane ticket to the Bahamas, because I have always wanted to go there. I would book a single room at the nearest hotel from the beach and I would visit Atlantis Paradise Island too. What’s more, I would donate some money for the charity. If I had any money left, I would ask for advice on how to invest it!

Resultado de imagen de mclaren p1

On the contrary, these are the things that I wouldn’t do. I would not waste it in too big parties. As well, I would not buy too many things to look lavish and I wouldn’t waste it in silly whims.

To sum up, I don’t think winning the lottery would make a big difference to my life, it is because I would still go to school since I would still like to get an university degree and to get a job in the future. What’s more, many people would feel jealous of me and I wouldn’t like it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario