lunes, 1 de enero de 2018

Christmas shoppings

Resultado de imagen de christmas shopping
Who doesn’t love getting Christmas presents? Christmas is the season in which we give and get more presents. This is because we love giving them to others as sign of affection or friendship. But this can affect our budget, for this time, so we have to know how to spend our money properly.


A lot of people love buying ornaments for their home to make it cosier; as well there are others who buy too much food for people who may visit them during these days. But we usually spend almost all of our money buying presents for our family, friends or even ourselves.

Furthermore, we can make presents to others on Christmas Eve, the Three Wise Men’s eve or simply making the Invisible Friend game. The things that are given the most are perfume, a pair of shocks, bracelets or some chocolates. What happens when we have no time to buy them? Well, it is easy; the best option is buying them online, for example in Amazon.

Resultado de imagen de christmas shopping
All in all, I can’t deny that I love getting presents without minding the season. My favourite presents are jewellery, make-up and clothes. As well, I like receiving some good books to read. This year, my perfect present would be a ticket to travel to a little island to relax me with my BBF.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario