lunes, 5 de marzo de 2018

DESCRIBE THE BEST SUMMER OF YOUR LIFE


A year ago, I travelled to Punta Cana, which is situated in the Dominican Republic. It was a family trip to celebrate my sister Diana’s engagement. Her fiancé Gonzalo is a wealthy man, so he was the one who organised it. We spent a whole week there. It was the best time of our lives.

Resultado de imagen de punta cana
It was late when we arrived, but all looked fantastic, especially outside the resort. There was a starry and sparkly sky. The next day, we went on a little excursion to the next village. There, I met a good-looking guy, who I spent a lot of time with. What I loved the most was doing scuba diving. It was my very first time. How excited I was! The next evening Gonzalo invited all the family and also the good-looking guy to a special dinner. We had already eaten and shortly after he knelt to give Diana a ring. Romantic stuff!


Resultado de imagen de scuba divingFurthermore, we spent three days sunbathing. Actually, I have no idea who was the most tanned! While we were in our hammock, we were drinking and eating. Afterwards, we took a plane to do sky diving. It was so exciting! The two days left, we were in a yacht with a great amount of champagne. I was singing and dancing all day long. Besides, we saw a lot of dolphins and a wide range of fish. By the way, the good-looking guy asked me out. For our date, we arranged to meet at an exotic restaurant. I wore a little black dress and my favourite heels. We spent such a good time together. He made me laugh a lot. He also danced amazingly.

Imagen relacionada

At the end of the week, we all had to go home because of our jobs. Before leaving, I asked my guy for his phone number and he gave it to me. Later, I sent him a message, but he didn’t reply. I tried calling him the next day but I realized that he had given me the wrong number. Luckily, he found me in Facebook and since then we have been in touch. This summer, I am going to return.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario