domingo, 11 de marzo de 2018

What types of films do you prefer? Explain

Resultado de imagen de ryan gosling

With regard to the types of films I like, I prefer the romantic and action ones. Traditionally, everybody has a favourite film that they watch twice or more. Furthermore, people usually watch films because of the actors that appear in them. Indeed, my favourite actor is Ryan Gosling.


First, the romantic film that I prefer is The Notebook, whose characters are Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. The film tells a fantastic love story. Additionally, I also love Pride and Prejudice, Blue Valentine and 10 things I hate about you, among others. Last, but not least, I really enjoy watching Public Enemies, which tells about the search of the famous American robber John Dillinger starring Johnny Depp, Christian Bale and Marion Cotillard.

Resultado de imagen de public enemies

Furthermore, my favourite action films are those about super heroes, in other words, I love the films about Marvel characters as Thor, Captain America, Deadpool, Wander Woman, Batman and also Black Panther. The one I love the most in Batman film is the Joker starring Heath Ledger. How fantastic he is! As a matter of fact, I love Black Panther soundtrack, which is interpreted by the rapper Kendrick Lamar, joined by other singers like The Weeknd, SZA, and Travis Scott…

Resultado de imagen de marvel characters film

In brief, I usually enjoy almost every film that I watch. By the way, I still remember the first time that I went to the cinema. I went with my cousin and we watched a romantic film. We spent such a good time together. In contrast, my sister doesn’t love watching films. How boring she is! She has neither a favourite actor nor actress. She doesn’t even know the name of the great classic films.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario