domingo, 17 de julio de 2016

How to spend € 150,000 - but not all on yourself






If I had € 150,000, and I couldn't spend all on myself, I know what I would do. First of all, I'd buy four plane tickets for my family and me to go on a trip to Hawaii on summer holidays. I think we deserve it, we have worked hard during all the year, therefore I think it would be a good idea for relaxing.





Next, I'd buy a new car, but it would be mine, as in two years' time I'll be able to drive it. Therefore, I would visit lot of places with my friends.

The third thing I'd do is to save some money for my university degree. Although I don't know what I'll do yet, I know that it is too expensive. 

Finally, I would donate some money to the Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario