martes, 31 de enero de 2017

I don't wanna live forever


Do you want to live forever? 

I am going to write about the topic of future and immortality. Both of them are connected because of uncertainty. Immortality is increasing thanks to the medical advances.

On the one hand, I wouldn’t like to live for ever. It’s because I think that if you live longer, you will have more problems. It sounds great but it could be unbearable. Furthermore, it couldn’t be the solution to all our problems, either. It doesn’t mean absolute happiness. By the way, there is a song called “I don’t wanna live forever” sung by Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik which is included in the original soundtrack of the film “Fifty Shades Darker”. The song is a sultry ode about feeling as if life were hopeless without an ex-lover.

Resultado de imagen de fifty shades darker

On the other hand, I think the world in the year 3000 would be very different from nowadays. I reckon that we’d love the environment, we’d respect nature, we’d recycle more, our lifestyle would be healthier, there would be less pollution and there would be a cure for all diseases…

To sum up, if you live forever you can get relax about the topic of death but you can also die, for example, in a car crash. I think that people have a cycle, where we have to be born and to die one day. On the contrary, the world in 3000 would have better living conditions and it would be healthier and safer because of awareness.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario