lunes, 11 de diciembre de 2017

IS INTERNET ADDICTION REALLY A PROBLEM?



One of the issues which the public is particularly concerned about is the internet addiction, but is it really a problem? Well, it is impossible to deny the incredible significance of the internet and the effects its development has had on the world. Today the internet touches nearly every aspect of our daily lives.

Resultado de imagen de internet addiction
First of all, we shop online, we keep in touch with friends and family, we read news from all over the world since planet is connected thanks to internet. Actually, we would be able to do nothing without it. Teenagers, including me, usually use it to search for further information, to do homework or projects or simply to listen to music. They usually spend more than an hour a day surfing on the Internet.


However, more and more people overuse the internet, and they feel a compulsive need to be connected, so some scientists have considered it an addiction, which can be harmful for our mental health. When we talk about internet addiction disorder we refer to excessive internet use that interferes with a daily life. Those who suffer from this addiction can be carefree because there are plenty of solutions.

Personally, I have messaged people who live in other countries. It’s because I have some friends who live overseas; one of them lives in the USA and the other one in India. Furthermore, I have my own blog, which I created three years ago. I generally use it almost every week to write some articles in English. As I see it, I don’t consider myself an internet addict.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario